papercraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI!

Go down

HI!          Empty HI!

Post  Falcon Punch Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 am

Hello! I'm Falcon Punch. If you'd rather, you can call me Sam.Smile  I'm so glad I found this forum because I have been permanently banned(that GP...)from the Nintendo Papercraft forums, and I've been bored. I got banned because I designed a SM64 Penguin, and submitted it to be posted on NP, but GP said that there already was one on there. So I looked at it and it looked like it was auto unfolded. So I said it was. He said I was being rude and disrespectful, and I was sad that it wasn't going to be posted. He then banned me for a day for being disrespectful, so I made another account to clear my name. I only did two things with it, and I wasn't ever going to use it again. That was the first model I ever designed by myself, so you can probably get where I'm coming from. I'm 13, so I was really happy and proud I designed it. I promise to be a good member on here. I do design models, and I have some ready from Mario Sports Mix. So anyways, I'm glad to be here!
Falcon Punch
Falcon Punch
Junior Class 1
Junior Class 1

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2013-07-01
Leeftijd : 24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum